Saturday, November 1, 2008

I believe...

I believe in Karma. I believe the universe creates or prevents situations to teach me something or protect me from something else. Some people may think this silly, some people may think of this idea as God. Now whether or not I believe in God is not the point here, I won't tell you how you should base your belief structure so give me the same courtesy. 

As an engineer one of the theories I've based my career on is that energy cannot be created or destroyed, it just keeps going around. I believe the energy I put out into the world will find it's way back to me. Which is why I try to put out as much positive energy as I can. 

I believe if you a a positive person then positive things will find their way to you. I believe there is good in all people, but I know that even good people can sometimes act badly. I know people lie and deceive and manipulate. But I make the choice to believe in what's beyond that, to see past all the negative. It's not always easy but it's worth it. 

No comments: